Ecological Resource Technology offers lectures about modeling, simulation, and evaluation of global material cycles for Bachelor's and Master's studies.
The modules are recoverable in the different studies courses of the Faculty of Engineering Science, especially in the Master's course Environmental and Resource Technology, but also as elective courses or professional competence expansion in other courses. We are also offering lectures for the additional study of sustainability.
At the moment, the following lectures are offered:
- Nachhaltige Material- und Produktauswahl, every winter semester, 2V, 3 LP
- Sekundärrohstoffe und Recycling, every summer semester, 2V, 3 LP, compulsory module URT2b/c for Master URT
- Stoffströme und Ökobilanzen, every summer semester, 1V+1Ü, 2 LP, compulsory module URT2b/c for Master URT
- Industrial Ecology, every winter term, 2V+2S, 5 LP
- Critical Raw Materials (new course in summer 2023), 2V+2S, 5 LP
- ... the course offer will be expanded every semester!
Relevant (team-)project work in all programs can also be processed at the Chair ÖRT. Please check our topic list, or contact us with your research idea.
Current offers for bachelor's and master's theses can be found on the topic page for student theses.
Of course, you can also propose your topic.
You can contact Prof. Helbig anytime with questions about individual courses or contribution options.